Wednesday, September 26, 2007

SOME OLD SKOOL STUFF

The audit is coming to a close. Phew! I've got some real faith that my company will do well this year despite the fact that we're a bunch of skirt chasers who does nothing more than weed smoking and ahem chasing skirts, as the name suggests. And consecutively, I'm moving to my new home! It's exciting for a change but I still love and miss my old place despite not having a room to lay my head every night. Yes - my room is the family hall. But at least I don't get to sleep on carton boxes. So thank God for financial security at home. Anyway the war is far from over. I guess I'll have to work my muscles really hard this weekend with all that transporting of junk.

While I was sorting out my junk (think crazyjunkies? heh), I was fascinated by some of the stuff which I had kept throughout these years - for memento sake. So I took out my camera and started my cam-whoring spree!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home