Friday, September 14, 2007

MENTAL DRAIN

If you didn't know, I'm kinda burnt out physically and mentally. But not to worry, my mind is pretty much intact. Just that my 3.0 Ghz dual core brain is running like a 486 computer installed with Windows 3.11. And I actually experienced a mental block yesterday in the midst of work for the first time in history. My grey matter is probably fried up.

God bless my brains man.

The next few weeks, 2 to be exact, will be immensely hectic. Sometimes I think immense and hectic are only but understatements. My company is undergoing some audit check. And we're all made to work like slaves as iterated in Exodus. But at least, we'll be fed three times a day and we don't work naked with only towers wrapping our bottoms. Still, I hate last minute jobs man.

I've only rested 3 hours for the past 36 hours. Not inclusive of petulant sleeping breaks during bus travels. Gee, I'm almost gone. And it's a miracle how I can still be typing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home