Saturday, September 01, 2007

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS BLIND

My thoughts are like the million gallons of water trapped beneath a dam. There are so many things I want to say but I just don't know where to start. I think I've just lost my chain of thoughts. RAH.

To start it off, I'm quite surprised that my lovely cell group leader, Miranda actually reads my blog. And yes, you look so much prettier without your braces on! Lastly thanks for being our Mother Goose in W408! Every cell meeting has been such a blessing to me!

One of the sweetest things.



Today I helped out in JAMS church for teachers' day. This is one ministry that takes care of the intellectual disabled members of the church. When the kids came into the room , my mind went "kevin you lucky thing." I was thankful for a thinking mind and a heavy body, which I've so often taken for granted.

I'm so going to change the world with A Random act of Kindness everyday. But no, I'm not building an ark.

But first, let me pick up my emotions and my guitar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home