Wednesday, August 29, 2007

THE HEART OF WORSHIP

Last Saturday, I've received something from the sermon Pastor Kong preached. He said that very often as we serve, we perform out of our own interests, pride, recognition and self-gratification. So this weird little idea so suddenly conceived in my head.

I thought that instead of just parading on Youtube, I should really do something for people. Like teaching others to play? And thus, I recorded this video earlier on. It's an instructional video on playing HEART OF WORSHIP on the acoustic guitar. Though it isn't exactly what I would term a quality video, I believe it could still bless someone!

So do check it out, if you're into THE HEART OF WORSHIP!



Nothing serious here but just a mere food for thought. Have you ever been afraid to reveal your past to someone you love for fear that you might be rejected? It's kinda silly isn't it? Hah.

Thanks Chad for sparing a listening ear. I love what he said, "there's no such thing as a prince charming or a dream girl; it never existed and never will; so get over it!"

Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Sometimes I always think that I know everything about love. But the truth is, I've only caught a few glimpses of it. Hah.

PS: I would still tell the truth because you mean something to me.

4 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWQvOoXECHU&mode=related&search=


Shining sweat , T-shirt , Love that meets
Because you who shone were seen from whom
I found new feelings.
New travel starts.
After the rain , Caprice , Blue wind
The strong sunshine outstrips it some time.
Color of love that will be drawn in the future
The page of the start is colored.


Fortune-telling magazine , To two stars
The future of two people is seen repeatedly.
Mind that cannot be taken only by scab
It covers by your gentleness.
Before one is aware The mind to which the space becomes empty
It is filled.
Casual casual, momentary gesture
It talks about the dream your smile is a day when.
I want to watch for a long time. I want to smile.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Glenn said...

woohoo nice rendition! u're such a blessing to CL zone hee

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7h78Sa0p4s&mode=related&search=

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7h78Sa0p4s&mode=related&search=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home