Monday, September 10, 2007

MOVING OUT

I'll be moving to my new home by the end of September.

Currently, I'm living a stone's throw away from NUS. And my new place is just beside NTU. It's funny really because I won't be studying in either of these universities. The tentative idea is clear : Perth. But who knows I might just reside in Singapore and work as a bone & rag man?

Life is never predictable!

I was immensely encouraged by this speaker, Nick Vujicic who preached on Sunday. Nick is a congenital amputee from Sunnybank, Brisbane, Australia. He was born limbless, missing both arms at shoulder level, and having one small foot with two toes protruding from his left thigh. But yet this miracle man completed university at the age of 21 with a double degree. A pastor and the founder of the LifeWithoutLimbs organization by profession, he travels as a motivational speaker, preacher-evangelist, real estate investor, stock market investor and writer of a book. Words can't describe how much God has put into the lives of this man and all of His children - you and myself included! The only difference between him and so many other faithless people is that Nick cherishes the joy of his salvation. And that's one area I really need to look intently into.



I can smile. You can’t undo my joy, you can’t undo my faith,” he said.

Check out LifeWithoutLimbs or his MySpace and be encouraged!



PS: I didn't know where to position myself so I did that silly stunt on the last picture. Hah.

And here's a glimpse of the new place. To be honest, I'm not really that excited about moving because the place is located at the western tip of Singapore, which makes traveling pretty inconvenient. But the only thing I can look forward to is a room which I can finally do my music recording without much disturbance. And my room will also contain a Pearl drum set (if Chaddy is still selling me? Hah) Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home