Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A RUSH OF LOVE

I was about to blog more last night when ahem .. someone called and interrupted. So the rest of last night's post will be written here. Oh well, it doesn't make a difference anyway. Haha.

To start the post, my dino-aged computer had been really screwy recently. And I had to get some new toys to get it working again. I spent about a hundred bucks on them. And I shall file a partial claim from my parents soon.



Ping has been telling me to rock the world with him in Melbourne. But I've kinda decided on Murdoch. For now I'll have to choose between Perth & Melbourne.



Shall I be a rocker punkass or a nerdy mugger?



NERDY I WILL BE!

And this photo which is currently sitting on my desktop is still so etched to my memory. Those were the happiest days.



And lastly, KELMO turned green upon seeing his future mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home