Sunday, March 04, 2007

LOVE FROM THE FATHER

The bible talks about how every believer has a part to play in the kingdom of God. And unmistakably, God creates each and every individual different and also lovingly bestows diverse talents and abilities so that we can effectively serve and administer in the various areas of ministry which ultimately edifies the body and exalt the name of Christ Jesus. How can the hand say to the head, I don't need you? Or the feet to the eyes, I'm more significant that you. But we know that all things work together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose.

No one's being propagandalistic here. But I've learnt that there is no better way to share the love than to influence the world with our actions, thinking and reception? God gives us a heart to love, a soul to belong and a mind to evaluate and think common sense out of this world we live in. I'm so glad I have annointed pastors who dare dream big and to challenge the odds. And I thank God for them.

I was casually telling Ping a couple of days ago about how I was better at inviting back-slided christians back to church than bringing in non-converts. And he retorted with a smirk saying that maybe I was made for that purpose. It really does sound funny to be liken to a backslider counsellor, steward, facilitator or whichever. Hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home