Sunday, February 25, 2007

SOME UPDATES

I have to apologize for depriving you guys from my interesting and wonderful entries lately! Haha! My statscounter has suggested that you have been faithfully logging on to my site. Oh my! ((:

Jokes aside, I thank God that I've found a pretty good spot (at the comfort of my own home) where the airwave signals are pretty good. Luke 11:11 says: If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Oh how God provides for his children! SMIRK! Okay, this leeching thingy is a little dogey though! But let's give thanks in all circumstances! Hah!

Anyway, the Cultural Mandate sermon series has been such a blessing to me and has since resolved many serious doubts and dispelled my legalistic mindset. Thank God AGAIN!

Also, several events have been taking place and I've only found the time to collate the photos this evening. So enjoy!











And some really cool videos taken!



Chasing Cars Cover



Ai Hen Jian Dan Cover Spoof

3 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyMiTJUlePc&mode=related&search=

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger von said...

Woohoo! I love chasing cars!! :D:D And ur cell is HUGEEE?! PTL!

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbtaWef5NPk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home