Saturday, February 17, 2007

THE REUNION DAY DAY

I'm so proud that I have actually tidied part of my room. You know that it's rare these days that guys actually do up their room. Smirk smirk! Being the cheuvenistic pigs, they usually leave the domestic chores at home to their mothers, maids or girlfriends. And that's probably why God mandates for man to marry a women. Besides being an intimate companion, helper and a child bearer, a wife also does the job of a mother and a maid. Thank God for his providence and the sparkling clean houses that we daily enjoy!

Having said all that, men aren't exactly good-for-nothing bums who merely sit on their butts all day watching television and munching off to nachos. On our part, we fix the leaking sink taps, wire the home cordless phone, mend the garden, feed the fishes, provide the necessities and love to our families and also bring forth a good spirit of dominion into our homes.

HA. Some revelation eh?

Once, I asked Ping this, "how's it like to have sisters?"

He replied, "man you don't wanna know!"

So one night ago as I slept over at his place, I had a personal experience of his sister's crankiness in the morning. And it's kinda scary as I think about it. =X

Some photos taken yesterday!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home