Wednesday, February 28, 2007

SOME MUSINGS

How is it possible to fall in love with someone you have not met?

Pardon my random musing. But I can't get this question out of my head for now! Hah. Someone please help me figure this out.

Lately, I chanced upon some of Avril Lavigne's old songs while clearing my old hard drive. And I must say that I'm still - and now - enjoying the sound of the acoustic guitar and her chic rock vocals the same way I did when I was studying for my O levels some donkey years back. And I honestly feel like a bearded moutain ogre beside a coed though I think I might appear pretty much like a student too. Hah! I remember during my secondary 4 days, I would memorize my biology text at Mac Donalds with Avril's Complicated on repeat mode exhilaratingly blasting in my ears. That song was the number one song on the charts and trust me when I say that every person I knew could sing the chorus.

Oh how time flies .. Now even some of my peers are married with kids.

And ohhh, UNSW offers Bachelor of Media!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home