Friday, March 02, 2007

CRAZY FRIDAY

I decided that I needed a breather. (Not that sort of breather ahem) So I escaped home after dinner at 10PM and headed to West Coast Park Mac Donalds with Jasmine to ride on some legal airwaves.

Legal
, I repeat. Hah.

Anyway, I love to submerge myself in the bustle of city crowds that never seem to bother about those across adjacent tables. I enjoy the silent attention and the respect of privacy when everyone else is doing their own thing. In fact, majority of the people here are made up of the young and restless working adults, students apparently from NUS and ahem .. bandwidth leechers like myself.

Nevertheless, it's Friday night. So let's just chill! And I think I'm getting too comfortable here to leave my seat. So if last bus leaves, I might just have to walk home and feel sorry over my stupid decision.

Earlier on, I was just asking God, How can this be? I reasoned that this can't happen cos she's literally a thousand miles from where I am. Then God replied, why do you limit me?

And this actually brought me back to yesterday's evening when my Staff Sergeant shocked with me this question, So Kelvin, do you have a girlfriend?

Taken by surprise I retorted, No, why ask?

Then he commented, How come don't have? Nowadays so many girls. Somemore, you're a stay-out personnel, can change girlfriend everyday wat.

I chose to roll my eyes to contain my laughter. Ha.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger von said...

Paul said "Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial" yeah? :)

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger kevin said...

heh. Thanks for the reminder SISTA ((: and wait i need to pass u ur vouchers! tonite u free?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home