Tuesday, September 05, 2006

EMOISH RANTING

Oh let me rant. I'm feeling a little emo-ish today. And this might get really cryptic.

I guess that sometimes it's best to remain ignorant or oblivious or whatever. Maybe my afternoon would have been better if I had suppressed my curiosity and refrained from a peep into her life and afterwhich, feel absolutely spastic, guilty and remourseful over a silly mistake. Well, thanks for Ngu - my sorta geeky advisor and confider. He said that no doubt our present and future are somewhat a result of the past, we are still responsible for what we do in our life and that we are given the choice whether to do the right thing or simply snap and throw the triumph card.

You know, it'll only be awesome if God is someone you can send a text message to over breakfast and then receive a reply like a minute later.

Anyway, WESTLIFE is coming to Singapore! And being a listener of their music (which does not typecast me as gay in any sense), I'm going to catch them in concert this Friday! So who wants to join me? I know this sounds really gay. But yeah, let me know if you're interested. Or perhaps Kelly could come? Oh well.. Hah. We'll have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home