Thursday, August 24, 2006

BABY BEAUTIFUL

The draft version of Baby Beautiful.

Take a listen here
purevolume.com downloadit

Hey baby beautiful ya free this afternoon i've got a plan that's gonna rock your bottom
Please don't get me wrong although its just a song that i'm singing on my way back from ya home
Oh will you pick my call; won't you open your door
I've gathered 10 dozen roses lying on the floor

Cus i want and i want and i want
To know more you

Hey baby beautiful have you received my card fascinated decorated with my own art
There's a smiling face, and a little girl with a superman hero fighting outer space
I need to hear from you; anything will do
I'm asking all my friends the words and things that i should do

Cus i want and i want and i want
To know more you

Well you can take my hands and walk through the lanes down esplanade
We can watch the bands play to the rhythm of our heartbeats
I will tell you some sappy words and sweep you off your feet with
me
Cus there is one thing i have for you
Baby beautiful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home