Friday, August 11, 2006

SPEAK MY PART

After reading Claudia's interminableruminations (no idea what that long word, possibly a combined phase means really) and recently engaging with a couple of girls whom are remarkably well-versed, I thought its high time I dismiss my slapstick writing styles and perhaps embark on something well, umm.. intricate. Something torturously cryptic, rather than conveniently filling up the spaces with loads of senseless pictures and ranting over the mundane and the trivial.

Sure, it didn't take me long to discover the annal-ish side of me when it comes to language, speaking, blogging, texting on SMSes and all. Not that I belong to a calibre of artsy perfectionist who dons a pair of thick framed specs and calling myself an emo ancient greek. I love to write and speak but of course. So people who can speak beautifully and write almost effortlessly never fail to bedazzle. What a pity, but really. Cus beneath lies a long sad story.

Not many people really know me in person. And it can be at times poignant to note how their perceptions of me differ so greatly from who I really am.

I'm not perfect - never before.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wa liews. Thank you lor, 'torturously cryptic'...

I have been putting effort to not be cryptic these years. Not something you should strive towards.

Haa, depends on what you want to achieve from your style of blogging. It's not accessible, just too darn hard for people to read and be interested in what you wrote if you are too cryptic. Haa, which was my point actually.

I write for myself, and have been too private for my own good in the past, so I can't help being cryptic. Old habits really die hard. And I must say I did not try at all to sound cryptic in that entry.

Interminable ruminations. Two words. Haa. My pure-OCD personality quirk.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger kevin said...

hah. im feeling really juvenile with my present style of writing la! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home