Monday, July 31, 2006

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY

After much sorting out, the photos taken amount to a whopping 480MB! Well done people for all that frenzy snapping! Haha. Thanks to those who came and made my 21st eve special. Hah!

A couple of shout-outs!

The Church Peeps

Thanks to Eugene who helped with the organization of the people.

And to Richard for being such a great helper with the cooking. My Mum was impressed! Surprised? Hah!

And to Joshua who lugged my beefy Line 6 Spider II kickass amplifier and electric guitar back.

And to Clara who was like ever super cute and forever making heads turn.

And to Jazlyn whose smile makes me smile!

And to Daniel who probably ate alot. Haha!

And to Weiliang who bought the gayish pink vangard sheet! Thanks for choosing the BBQ over your precious NDP preview, which are typically similar every year or so. You might as well watch the parade on television at the comfort of some popcorns on your hands! Hah!

And to Jing Yi who is such a caring sister to me. Just wanna tell you that I appreciate your concern in every way. And I'm learning hard to be a good boy. Heh.

And to William who also celebrated his birthday with me. He's 23 by the way!

And to JunWei who was so engrossed with the Chivas! Hah. Drinking is good! But watch that belly! Heh!

And to Eunice who tried to be comical and actually succeeded! Yay!

The Other Peeps

Thanks to Sherry, my pretty neighbour who came and brought in another chiobu! Ahem. Haha!

And to Xiao Qing, the supposed chiobu who also caused several heads to turn. PS: My friends are just desperate. Hah!

And to Jacqueline who specially came down early to help. Do you know that your present (let's call her Kelly haha!) accompanies me to sleep each night? Heh.

And to Edmond who came along with his new kickass Salomon skates. I'm sorry I put you C130 in the afternoon. Hah. Promise it won't happen again.

And to Clarence who ended up eating most of my durian cakes!

And to Faith who has grown sweeter and prettier since secondary school!

And to Connie who came to celebrate her birthday together with me! You've also grown prettier! Muacks! Haha!

The Musical Peeps

Thanks to August who helped with the coordination with the people! You were a great help!

And to Si Ying who kissed me infront of my Mum. Muhahaha!

And to Ken who came! I hope there was sufficient fried rice for everyone! Hah!

And to Tanya for that pink toy prick, which my brother now plays with!

The BTT2 Horny Bastards

Big Thanks to Benedict (aka Bend Ya Dick) for contributing your Volka and being such a great help in the afternoon! Ben actually helped me pick a Polo Ralph shirt and carried satays to my place! He has that vibes man!

Bigger Thanks to Ivan who contributed the Chivas and baked the lovely Tiramisu cake for me! My parents were so so so impressed! Thanks a million dude!

And to Ngu who was forever looking like he had just smoked crack. Heh. And don't think that I do not know that it was you who rubbed cake on my face before they dunked me! RAR!

And to Oon Shaun, who was perpetually going "It's all good!" It's so stucked in my head now la! Just like 2nd nature to me! Woots!

And to Qi Xiang who molests me all the time and fancy trying to strip my pants in front of everyone at the BBQ?! Mother *&(~!!#&*#@ Holy Monday! *Chants* Hah!

The BMT Dudes

Thanks to Wayne who helped with the coordination and everyone who bought me the Domachi shirt! Hah!

And to the rest of those not mentioned here, thanks for making that little difference inspite of pissing me off a little on that day! Hah!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home