Thursday, July 20, 2006

GIG @ RP

Hah! I realised I'm so busy every night that I only have time to blog in the morning - like now - 6.29AM!

We have tentatively confirmed the slot for my playtime this friday, 21st July, at Republic Poly. Seal and myself will be doing our 20 minute set at approximately 9PM. And here're the lineups on my side. Hah. I choose the easy way out by singing really simple songs la! Hah!

  1. It's You (My all time favourite original - take a listen here)
  2. True by Ryan Cabrera
  3. You And I Both by Jason Mraz
By the way, the committee has kindly given me 10 complimentary tickets. So please highlight to me early, otherwise you might have to pay for your entrance - which isn't alot of money anyway . Heh.

Your laughter rings like a melody; your smile's a divine work of art ..

3 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy monkey down under in NEW ZEALAND. I was swinging thru the blog world, when I came across your blog. I like your blog. It has some great photos.

I really am "krazy" !!! lol

Do a search on - Google
Key in - Krazy Kelvin
Click - I'm Feeling Lucky

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger gelatogirl said...

u know...i never knew what 'i'm feeling lucky' does...
What does it mean anyway..haa!

-Tanya-

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home