Thursday, August 03, 2006

TRY

Inspired by the ex-girlfriend.

Click to listen to Try.

This moment, are you thinking of me
Are you doing the same things, like you always do
You know I'm trying to make a better day
I'm sorry that I've hurt you to define our love that way

Please don't take it out at me
I'm alive now you should see
Can't take back the words I've said
Reinvent another day

I've done you wrong
Are you mad at me
I've learned to see
What a fool I've been
Mistakes I've made
To let you go

Oh will you say something to me
Oh will you say something to me
That we can try again

So it's over And you have lost the faith
It's craziness matter
Like a thousand shadows
I'm begging, change your mind and please stay
Will it even matter
When I'm crying this way


click to enlarge

3 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tat's a nice song, something diff from ur slow song, tis song's more lively tempo. nice new addition to ur songs.. btw, cant seem to find lyrics for head over heels? =x

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger kevin said...

alrites i'll put it online when i get home k (:

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the lyrics.. =D awaitin more songz from u.. ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home