Sunday, August 20, 2006

SOAK-DRIED

Today was especially emotionally draining.

I think I'm almost dried up like a sun-baked potato - its skin peeling and almost distintegrating into nothingness. Apathy found its way. It creeped in and consumed me from my back. Maybe it is helpful to be alone for a while. Embracing the moments of silence thinking about the transient highs and lows, whilst feeling like a total piece of crap. All that bad decisions, entanglements, impulsiveness, individualism and self-gratification. They all feel like a splinter in the flesh that viciously sits in tightly and never wanting to come out.

Oh why am I whinning like a 3 year old? And what am I doing at home on a fine Sunday afternoon? Okay, I have a dinner appointment later. And we need to talk about codenamed Project MTV. Self explainatory. I thought the videos here were pretty interesting.

Here're two of my friends in it!



Check out PortFolio by Amanda Tee, guitarist of all girl band Tainted Friday. PS: I still think Flowus sounded better. Hah.



Check out Where I Belong by piano diva Claire Chun.

Okay, I have one for you. It's retarded as much as it's endearing. Hah.



Greg and myself doing our thing.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home