Saturday, August 19, 2006

SOMETHING FOR YOU

I woke up in a blur
The morning light which pierced through the blinds
Opened my heavy eyes
Whilst reaffirming that familiar sense of realism

I wished if time was only relative
I would cross every horizon to take us
Back to the point we first started
That very feckless moment in time

Should I have taken a different step
Or heeded a good advice
So perhaps you'll still be mine today
However in a total different way

It takes a year and an imbecile
To shatter a finespun heart
Where sweet innocence transforms
Into a spate of nothingness and poignancy

Are you happy being who you are
Wearing the clothes you wear
Living the life you live
And fighting the air you breathe

Your scent has gradually melted
And your careless whispers faded
May His love reach you
And heal you where you are

2 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new song?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger kevin said...

nope. something for my ex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home