Sunday, August 27, 2006

SATURDAY FLU

No updates? So Dirisa reads my blog huh? Hah :D

Pardon me for the lack of updates. I have been pretty sick lately - literally sick. My flu has yet to recover after a week and it's irritating me big time, especially when I start to sound really nasal during recordings.

I'm listening to a track titled If Your Hearts Not In It by Westlife now. This song brings back so much memories of the past. Hah. Anyway, I'm thinking of getting an Apple iBook just for its Garage Band. Oh yes, I'm willing to fork out a thousand bucks for a software which is often overlooked by the mainstream users. And I'll have to dig out another 300 bucks for a MIDI keyboard. And there comes the ultimate recording machine! I can then safely discard Propellerhead Reason, Sound Forge, Cakewalk, Acid Loops, Acoustic Beatcraft and MP3 Mixer.

Wheet!

Saturday@7 was quite an experience! Evidently, Crystal is adopting certain concepts used by today's Mega-churches which once deemed controversial. I will not dive into the petty and grey issues because it neither edifies nor santifies. But I believe the change is for a good cause. And it seems that even the adults in general will need time to adapt to this vogue after decades of singing songs about David, Goliath and friends. As for myself, I'm really excited when music is concerned. So let's all embrace this new change and make do with what we have for a revival!

4 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ai yo u sick again! =p tis time must take care okay! =) must eat medicine n drink lots of water =D tc n smile always ^-^'

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger kevin said...

ehh.. ling hui?

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes of course is me!heee! surprise! =D

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger kevin said...

ermm. ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home