Sunday, September 03, 2006

BLOGGING ON A MAC

Okay, I'm using a Mac to blog now and trust me, I'm having quite a hard time navigating and getting things done. I wanted to post the photos taken last night and then I realised I do not have photoshop and hence unable to resize my photos. Hah. I'm not going to upload the full resolution ones and then chock the bandwidth later. Oh holy crap.

Definitely, the MacBook looks aesthetic, and it definitely has an edge over those of Windows. Hah. But Windows is coming up with its Vista, so we shall see when this new OS is released. Hah.

Thanks lot to those who have left the flattering comments on the tagboard. It has been really encouraging and now with GarageBand, things are surely gonna get better yea! Hah! But seriously, I need to read up on some Garage Band for Dummies or something. As I've said earlier, OSX is sweet to the eye but not so easy to use. Okay, maybe I'm just too accustomed to Windows. Hah. Oh crap.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P just stupid la ;) Hhahahaa. For this you get to smack my head when I'm in a good mood :P

Go flickr lor. I always upload the full resolution ones up there, and they automatically resize it to thumb, small, medium, large (1024), and original for me. Great for ultra lazy people. Bleurgh.

You can try Gimpshop. Don't know what it is? Google. Bleh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home