Wednesday, August 30, 2006

BE THE MAN

I was having dinner when my brother tuned in to Singapore Idol. And there was Joakim Gomez delivering yet another mediocre rendition on screen. He sings bad - and this is something you have to agree! Nevertheless, I can't help but admire his courage when he bravely retorted to Ken's afflicting comment that told him that he gravely needed something more to survive in the commercial world. He really seemed like he was on the verge of breaking down anytime. Guess there must have been alot of pressure and bitchy criticism about him STILL residing in the compeitition when the real divas like Nurul and Mathilda were booted off due to the voting offset. Oh well, you can conveniently blame this on Joakim's drop-dead boyish charming looks, that has perhaps turn many rich girls into poor bread crumbs eating coed-s. Hah.

And in case if you're wondering, I'm straight and have never been straighter in my life. I love being in love. And the thought of Kelly is spinning my mind like a rollercoaster. I seriously dislike the uncontrollable fatuous infatuation, whatever. Hah. I'm taking a break man. I so need a well-deserved break, a vacation, holiday. Okay, just some distance will do.

Okay, I'm being randomish. So please pardon me people. You'll get to read such entries when I'm blogging with a VERY sleepy head. Everything just comes out like puke. Bleh. Hah. I need rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home