Sunday, June 24, 2007

CHC NEWS IN TAIWAN



WOW! We're being featured on Taiwan News! I wonder if I'm amidst the congregation! Hah!

I don't know if this would sound logical to you. But in this rapacious world that we live it, we tend to befriend people whom are likely an asset to us and discard those friends whom are seemingly a liability.

Remember that ostracized guy whom had no friends in class? Or the girl whom all the other girls bitched about during meal breaks?

This is such an innate trait in human beings.

Lepers in the bible times were rejected by the society. They were ostracized and shunned. Because of their contagious disease, everyone feared them. Often, their families turned their backs on them. Nobody dared touch or be near them and the poor lepers were left to die by themselves.

My High Priest however came to embrace them. That is love.

And I want to love others with that kind of love too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home