Tuesday, June 12, 2007

TIME

One friend told me that there're 2 things that cannot be done in heaven.

Firstly, no one is able to commit any sin because our bodies are transformed into heavenly beings and are not longer enslaved to a humane earthly nature. Secondly, nobody evangelizes, pretty much for the same reason.

I hope there won't come a time when I look back to the other life and wish I have had evangelized more. Because when the final trumpet sounds, the verdict is sealed.

Last week, I was fascinated by this quote - Preach all the time and unless necessary, use words!

I find myself really busy lately. Seems like there are many things fighting for my attention. And with that puny amount of time I have at home everyday, it is difficult to make time for everything - church, friends, family, film, music and even myself. Sometimes I would love to entertain the thought of rewarding myself with a game of DOTA. And then I realised I could have accomplished more in that 1 hour of senselessly slaughtering virtual characters.

Oh well. Hah.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger von said...

CANNOT TYPE ON UR TAGBOARD LAHHHHHHH....

oh gosh. everything around me seems to be talking alot about time lately. :S Like my friend's mom past away just recently and all. it's super sad. And many other stuff lah.. Ayee.... It's a reminder to always share when u've got opportunity yeah? :S

Anyway! DId u win the sandwich contest? anyone actually ate the sandwiches u guys prepared without gloves?!?! :S:S Ew.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger kevin said...

see the tag board darling! hah. anyway, my granddad passed away this morning. oh well. going for the wake later.

anyway, we didnt win the sandwich competition. and if ur wondering, we ate the sandwich all by ourselves and no, we didnt get a tummy ache after that.. hah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home