Monday, May 21, 2007

GIRLS AND EMPLOYMENT

Quick bits of the day.

I shall not mention who this guy is except that he drives a BMW 3 series. Anyway, listen to what this dude has to say ..

I was in his car on the way for cell group last saturday and I casually asked,

"hey, do you think this whole saori thingy will work out?"

Thus he replied,

"yeah, it's good to have an offshore account!"

I WAS LIKE WHAT THE ...

*blood sweat streamed down my cheeks*

And I retorted that if he insisted, I could get him a few overseas account too because Saori has 2 sisters! RAR! This is pure wickedness!

I repeat, WICKEDNESS!

Alright, let's re-evaluate this shall we? Despite the fact that a relationship is somewhat a variant of an investment alike shares, stocks or property, you do not blatantly say so! I shall share with you how a relationship is much akin to a job employment instead!

This is my personal belief, hypothesis, theory, ethics, morale, code of conduct, whatsoever.

In my opinion, it is perfectly fine (nothing wrong) or should I esteem honorable to date many many people. Before you conceive the idea of going out with someone on a special date, you probably would have taken the person's first impression, outward personality, physical appearance, social background, et cetera into consideration before making your move.

Your heart pounds like a machine gun as he appears at the corner of your eye, "Aww.. this guy seems kinda nice when I talk to him and he plays tennis. Gee, he's cute too! Ahh"

I call that the resume process. Before you decide to let someone in your company, you check out her qualities first. But then again, most resumes are extravagantly authored so you can't really trust them anyway. Now it seems that pretty Beatrice's qualifications are pretty, shall we say, up to expectations and you decide to give her a temporary place in your company.

The temporary position, commonly known as the probationary period is the dating process.

So you embark on your sweet little courtship as you begin to know your partner a little bit more each passing day. Of course, courtships are so sweet at the beginning, it can cause sugar diabetes. One after another, there will be flowers, cards, movies, holding hands, talking on the phone, walking together, making out ahem, sharing beautiful moments.

And suddenly, BANG!

You discover one day that she has been two-timing you! Your heart shatters into a million pieces and you finally decide that the relationship is over. In other words, you ditch her.

Back at the office, Mr Supervisor calls Beatrice before his desk and broke the news, "Sorry women, your probationary period has ended and the company has accessed your conduct and deemed that you're unsuitable for the position. Bye!"

So much for my interesting analysis! 5 cents worth! Click on the comment link to tell me what you think about this. Hah!

And check what's on my notice board!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home