Tuesday, May 08, 2007

THE BLUES

The blues has finally hit me. No, I'm not talking about the 12 bars blue or the crazy guitar licks by B.B King. The theatre people call it the post-production blues.

It's basically a sucky feeling that makes you frown.

We've submitted our short film last sunday for the competition. Really thank God that we managed to chiong everything on time despite all the sickly guard duties and clashing schedules.
Also, the video has been uploaded to youtube. But due to the nature of its content, I've restricted the video and set it unavailable to public viewership. But if you're interested, let me know so that I can send u a private link. (: WINKS!

Life, suddenly feels abruptly devoid of mid-night shootings, brain-storming, scripts editing, and crashing over at each other's houses. And this is causing me some distress. Alright, and the culprit - PPB or Post-Production Blues. I remember the last time I had this was after the staging of Boom Baby Boom musical at The Arts House, Old Parliament. Everyone in the cast was so sad and missing one another. And things only picked up after a few months.


Boom Baby Boom Cast in 2005.



And I stumble across this one I took with Dee. Gee, she had really nice hair back then. And I kinda miss her now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home