Tuesday, June 19, 2007

PEOPLE

The Fukuoka idea isn't as daft as it sounds. Or is it?

Anyone heard of daftpunk? No, it's not a brand of dog food.

I've checked with ZUJI.com.sg. This is one site that provides very comprehensive information on travel such as air fares, travelling plans and schedules. This is a sure commodity for any travellers.

Flying with Singapore Airlines will cost some S$1,200 which I think is insanely pricey. I think I could buy a plot of land and plant some coconut trees in Indonesia with that amount.

Some people think it's senseless to spend that kind of money. The rest think that I should just do it and not look back with regrets later.

To me, it's just a trip. A casual meet the friend trip. Not Meet The Fookers! Hah! And it's funny to note how some friends are making silly assumptions and a big wooha out of it. Recently, I got an imprudently vivacious and literally demented question like, "So are you gonna get laid there?"

Oh dear. What are they thinking?

Okay, that came from one of my Staff Sergeant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home