Saturday, June 23, 2007

I Can Do All Things

You're listening to a new song!

Today is the day that the Lord has made
It aint gonna be bad no I will celebrate
Cus I know that His love for me
Is larger than this world that's beneath me

How can I stand here and not say a word
No I'm leaping I'm jumping with joy today
When he has given His son
Salvation enters into my heart

I'm not ashame
(To proclaim of God's goodness)
I'm not afraid
(To stand against all odds)
I know I'm stronger
When I'm led by His power
Oh yeah I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

In times of trouble I feel so small
When all attempts fail in this lonely world
God comes like a rushing wind
Ready to save my fall



You know, it's funny to note how my own song can end up ministering to me.

The past few months has been rather upsetting as I battled (and am still battling) with working relations in camp, my personal relationship with God and the recent demise of my grandfather. As I was listening to this, the chorus kept reminding me not to be ashamed of the gospel and be dependent on God's strength.

It's amazing really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home