Monday, November 10, 2008

BACK IN SG

I'm finally back in Singapore! It seems like a dream come true. But strangely, I am overcome with acute nostalgia for my days in flat 21. It's difficult waking up this morning not seeing my mates: Luke, Nade, Sanna, Carly and Amanda. I just loved the fact that we could all get along so well despite the diversity in cultures from where we came from. By the end of this month, most of them would return to America, back to their own universities. Sigh. I don't know what else to say. Maybe I wish I had been more proactive with all the outings and parties. Perhaps I have been mugging too hard in the library, absurd as that may sound.



Some snaps during Halloween!



Murdoch Passion



Shots at Alphonsus Birthday!

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Luke said...

We miss you already Kelvin! Have fun back in Singapore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home