Sunday, October 19, 2008

PHOTOGRAPHY

I've recovered from my flu. It feels so good to be well again! But I'm feeling the heat of exams, assignments and presentations! Nevertheless, I'm so glad that I'll be coming back soon for the H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S! Woohoo!

Anyway, I took these photos today using my friend's Canon 350D! The picture quality is so much better than that of my IXUS 75. I've just come to realise that compact cameras are pretty shitty. That's probably the trade-off for its portability. Also, I'm thinking of buy myself a D-SLR when I return. Perhaps during the PC fair?

I'm considering the following models though:
  • Nikon D90
  • Canon 1000D
  • Canon 450D
Would anyone care to recommend a good model for basic street photography?

Photos taken in Zion Praise Harvest!



And these are some randoms taken a week back using the IXUS 75. Notice the difference in picture quality!



I also shot these in school with the Canon 350D!



Lastly, I do need your prayers for journey mercy as I'll be travelling back by Qantas, notably the safest airliner in the world! It's frightening and equally exciting to know that there have been so much problems with the airline recently. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home