Sunday, May 11, 2008

MEET THE ONGS

I had a MEET THE PARENT(S) session today. But thankfully, it's singular cus the Papa bear wasn't around. So it helped shed some sweat off my forehead. Nevertheless, it was good. I behaved and acted like a fine young gentlemen. Imagine a handsome prince bestowed with the sword of destiny, mandated to save some random princess from a fiery castle.

OKAY, I'm dreaming. So what? Ha!

So I was at the dinning table with my babe and her mum exchanging a decent conversation. I have to admit that it was a little intimidating at first. But I'm glad that there was no awkward query like, "Are you still a virgin?". So between my sentences, I would consciously punctuate my words with a couple of quick quirks and then try hiding off my grin. For that helped break the ice and make talking less intense. But at least in my demeanor, I think I've overall depicted a certain sense of maturity. So way to go KEV! Hohoho!

(I'm mature anyway. At least I think I am.)



High contrast makes my teeth look really white! Sweeet!



And tell me what's your flavour! Cus I'll just eat everything up!



And my MacBook finally sold today for a pitiful amount!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home