Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SO HUMID

Today is likely the most humid day I've ever experienced. The local weather humidity index is scaling at a whopping 89%! Alas! Our poor lungs are so inflicted. And not to mention our skin so soaked in sticky perspiration. No, it's water vapor! And more vapor!

Here's a lefty load of information about humidity on Wikipedia.



And a nice green setting amidst where we live in to remind everyone to save the earth!

And while applying for my student visa, I was very much taken aback by the following question:

Have you committed or be involved in the commission of war crimes or crimes against humanity or human rights?



I wished I had written something silly like,

Yea BALLS. Worked part-time for Hitler for a while.

But of course, that would just jeopardize my application.

Hah. The boyfriend's smarter than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home