Thursday, May 08, 2008

PLEASE BUY MY MACBOOK

I'm contemplating on buying a new notebook for school. And therefore, I've decided that if anyone should want to buy my existing Macbook for $1000, I'll gladly sell it off!

The specs of my white Macbook as follows:
  • 13" Screen
  • 1.83GHz Core Duo
  • 60GB hard drive
  • 2GB RAM
  • Super Combo Drive
And it comes with the following
  • Installation recovery CD
  • Office Mac 2008
  • iLife 08
I would rate the condition of my macbook an 8 out of 10 after some 18 months of use. I've never spent a single cent for repair/servicing since I use it mainly for music production so it stays at home most of the time. And having an Intel 6850 Core 2 Duo 3.0 Ghz PC at home which serves me pretty well and FAST too, I hardly bother my Mac.

So if you're keen on getting an entry level Macbook, feel free to look me up!

The toy that I've been eyeing on is the 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook!



This will cost me slightly lesser than 2 thousand bucks. That means I'll have to top up a thousand bucks for it! If my job pays me $6 an hour, that means I'll have to invest 166 hours of my life to amass $1000! *faint*

Alternatively, I'm also consider the Dell XPS which is another kickass machine! Since, I'm working for DELL, I could get it at staff price or something. Hah. But that will cost me also 166 hours of my precious life, which could be better invested into playing warcraft or spending time with my babe. HEH.



The XPS is the premium series across all the DELL models. It is incredibly light-weight at 1.7kg and comes with a fingerprint detector and a wifi-catcher. Most importantly, its aesthetic features are as SEXY as my girlfriend's. (Gee, I hope she doesn't read this.)

To end this entry, if you have a thousand dollars idling in your bank account and would love to own a macbook, call me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home