Saturday, September 30, 2006

RUN

I took a listen to some of my older recordings and realised that many of the songs that I wrote during the past couple of months were very much influenced ('inspired' wouldnt sound too appropriate though) by this person. Not saying who either. You can make your wild guesses and no one will stop you. Many of which are melancholic breakup songs. And I can't quite recall what I was thinking then. Oh well.

Service today was unusal. No offence to the many fervent zealots out there who are about to bitch about my caustic comments and interpret it as an extensive shitload of blasphemy. Lee was right. Why care about what people think? Why bother putting on facades? Anyway, I thought the sermon seemed like an impromptu speech. And I was literally fighting the sleeping demon half the time. Amos's testimony however had touched me. My heart wept when we sang Jesus come fill your lambs. Yet strangly, fill your lambs with what? Food? Love? Clothing? Just then, a random thought crept into my head. I asked myself, when will the day come when I can share a testimony to a congregation with utmost conviction?

I've decided. I'm gonna start afresh. In another premise. It's too stifling here. And I'm listening to an emoish song titled Run by Snow Patrol. Go check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home