Sunday, September 17, 2006

CLOSER TO YOUR HEART

Listening to Closer To Your Heart
Written & Arranged by Frederick Lin

So he called me whilst I was almost hitting my 2KM mark on the treadmill and told me about you. About how much you've changed and truly became someone else. Maybe it's just the phases in life. Maybe it's just me. Whatever it is, I've chosen to remain ignorant. It may be better this way. I guess I've chosen to bleed too much for my own good for the past months. And I'm finally dried. Exhausted of feeling remourseful for something I cannot undo. Nobody understands but that's okay really. Let something become nothingness from now onwards. Period.

I guess I'm too apathetic to bring myself any closer to you people. Continue treating me like a passing face. A dispensable facade that edges past the corner of your eye. I'm at peace really, though not necessarily comfortable. My line has been broken. Evident to the eyes of those who bother to notice. But fret not, you can stay where you are and do the things that you do. I'm glad I'm finally strong enough to stand on both my feets and imminently take my leave someday without feeling the sense of hopelessness and dependency. All that moulding however, has not gone to waste. The very thing that does not kill you only makes you stronger, doesn't it? The changes and revamps are only but surficial.

May you continue to prosper and tell new people stories of the past.

I've read the signs and somewhat knew what you mean. At least I have the basic common sense to deduce. Pardon me for being the demanding one. I'm like that most of the time. All the best for your prelims and let Brainy Bean keep you company always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home