Saturday, September 16, 2006

RETARDATION NIGHT @ BEN'S

I haven't been updating for a while cus too many things have been happening too simultaneously. Oh how time itself can inflict that dishevelment in my head. In fact, time has passed really quickly this year. And I can't believe that it's already September! You know what? January feels like yesterday, and it's queerly so fresh and vivid in my head like drops of morning dew on a petal. I can still remember that day I was so bloody stucked in traffic after midnight because the entire Singapore was congregating at Esplanade dying to catch the fireworks like for the first time in their lives. Oh well. Some things are hard to believe. Other things are harder to accept.

Anyway, yesterday was retardation night @ Ben's! Oops Thursday!



Okay, there's more.




the starwars parade!


the broken fan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home