Tuesday, August 05, 2008

FINALLY ENROLLED

I finally sorted out my units yesterday after several days of running amok. I almost had to withdraw from my course because I couldn't enroll into my specified majors. It was excruciatingly distressing but I now have a greater reason to be glad and thankful.

=D

If the bible says that everything happens for a reason, then this adversity probably served to teach me to trust beyond what's visible or should i even say, hopeful. During those times, it felt like I was being discarded helplessly into some unfamiliar land with strangers I couldn't understand. Thankfully, I rely not on my own instincts otherwise I might just be awaiting my flight back to Singapore.

Here's the Bush Court where all the students chill out for a sunny treatment in the winter cold. I'm really starting to love the sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home