Thursday, June 26, 2008

NEW MACBOOK

They tell me that Perth is a boring place. And in my mind, it portrays an image of a dense vegetation with a couple of zinc roofs. But I can be happy because I have my new Macbook to accompany me!

Pardon me for the previous entry. It was impromptu, vague and poorly written - yes I know! I ended it quite abruptly because I was somewhat playing warcraft and blogging at the same time. Being essentially me, I can't really do two things at the same time. It's really sad you know? I had to chew and finish my gum at one spot before walking to where I want to go. Like how I can't munch popcorns to a movie at the same time.

Okay, I don't think my witty (dumb-wit you say?) sense of humour is working now.

But anyhow, I'm rushing to catch a movie in an hour's time. So my fingers are speeding lightning fast on my keyboard. The gist of this entry is to tell the whole world that I've gotten a new Macbook for $1000 and am extremely pleased with what my hard earned money had gotten me.

So, this is what a thousand Singapore dollars, some diligent internet sourcing and adept negotiation skills could bring you too!

White Macbook

- Core 2 Duo 2.16 GHZ
- 1 GB RAM
- 120 GB HDD
- 8 X Super Drive
- Foofbag
- Tiger OS-X
- Leopard OS-X Family Pack

Check out the pictures here!



I also managed to install Windows XP on it! Yay! :D

And best of all, I zhng-ed it with 4GB of RAM and a Seagate 320GB HDD.

Now, that's POWER!

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude.. i was just bloghoppig and stumbled upon urs... i saw how u "pimped" your macbook. where did you go to get that pimped? please do get back to me at sakazulu3291@hotmail.com. thnx a mil!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home