Friday, July 13, 2007

TWISTED

I promise myself that I'll turn in right after this entry. I'm so addicted to writing. Maybe I should just major in Journalism. Recently, some netizens have been infuriated by my MSN nick that reads If I don't flirt, I'll die.

My reply to them is this: YOOO WASSUP MAN!

These are the few unis that I'm contemplating to enrol next year
  • University of Melbourne
  • Murdoch University
  • RMIT
  • Monash University
And I haven't decided. Oh God, please show me the way!

Anyway, I came across this immensely lame piece of crap that I penned some 2 year back. I'm glad my england language has improved.

Check out Twisted, a short story.

St Louse was a distance away and I hesitated. The expenses of beverages and mid-night charges irked me. Since I wasn't exactly a nightlife party animal, I procrastinated. But after countless time of fiery persuasions hurled by my bunkmates, I decided that I should maybe loosen a little and join them. And somehow I yielded and gave in when they invited me. I dragged my heavy feet across the busy street to a deserted stand from where I stayed as I flagged for a cabby. 30 minutes cruelly crawled by me and there was still no sign of an available cabby. I was gravely perturbed and getting impatient but my mind was more affected by that numbness that came from the random thought of Pat. I could still remember vividly exactly what Pat told me a week ago. Explaining her mind, she decided that there was no turning back, no future, and no more happiness. It was somehow clear to me that there was nothing much left to salvage after a million attempts and reconciliation. Ever since I've stepped into the army, there was hardly enough time in the world. Everything seemed jam-packed even as I tried to compromise whatever free time I have for her. But I figured it wasn’t working as much as I had imagined earlier. That perhaps explained the reason why my buddies had been calling me a numbskull. Or was I just justifying my entry into St Louse right now? It surely did not make much sense. And my foot brought me to wherever I was told.
Upon arriving at two storeys below ground level, the apparently cross-gendered bouncer stared at me for a second before he cleared my pass and ushered me in. In a feminine voice, he asked "Alone?" I nodded and jostled my way into the mob in search for the bastards. Keisen and his bunch of joker friends were never a decent bunch. Over the weekends, they would hang out late in the bars to indulge in drugs, women and their weed business. I call them the drug lord Casanova lolitta bastards and surprisingly, they were pretty impressed with that term. They loved it, in fact. But recently I had been drawing closer to the bunch; all because of the girl who left me for an imbecile like themselves. It was an irony perhaps, but their amicable company became primary solace to me after the exhausting and fluctuating breaking up ordeal.

I scanned my eyes through every guise under the flickering dim illumination. The spotlights were a true killer and the blaring house trance that seemingly entertained everyone else was causing a serious migraine. The smoked polluted air aggravated it all. I settled down at an empty seat and exchanged for my free complimentary drink. Meanwhile, I tried to contact the bastards with my mobile only to discover that reception was too far bad for any transmission. Besides, the thumping music made shouting even barely audible. Exasperated, I sat motionlessly watching the crowd at the dance floor swaying to the devilish beat of the house. Maybe those guys could be among the crowd, I reckoned. But I was too lazy to move an inch, while sipping away on my pint of Long Island Tea. Who the fuck drinks tea in an underground bar anyway?

My body soon gloated as the alcohol oozed into my bloodstream, sending mixed signals of disorientation. It felt like a nerve-wrecking feeling for a non-drinker like myself. Jerking my head to recover my composure, I desperately winced to shake that high off my spine. Two drunken ladies, (whom probably noticed my fidgeting) walked over from their table and asked if I needed help. They introduced themselves as Taura and Janice and snickered at every end of their sentences. Hot mamas or Bimbos? I wondered.

Taura, who looked like in her mid teens, 21 at most, was dressed in a sexy red tube, ultra short denim skirt and high heels. Her long silky hair was perfect and those luscious lips were a turn on. She reminded me of Pat who would be turning 18 by 2 weeks time. But this time, Taura gazed at me in the eye. Seduction. I could almost fathom. Janice shook my hands as she bent over with her lavish smile while revealing her cleavage. Topped with a semi transparent blouse, my eyes nailed automatically to her kinky pink-laced bra. She was gorgeous and appeared slightly older than her friend. Her body was gorgeous, voluptuous and had smooth skin. And her eyes were crystal clear despite the mascara that was morbidly painted. Taking my hand, she rested it on her chest and slipped it down between her boobs. I frost as I inhaled my next breath that never seemed to come. At this moment Taura abruptly snapped in as she took my other hand and gently caressed it. With her demure yet flirtatious tone, she spoke with excitement, if you do not need help, we do!

Grabbing on tightly to my shirt, the two girls wildly dragged me out of St Louse into a lonely and quiet lane. Following behind at their crazy pace, the two girls laughed hysterically as they guided me into a vacant back alley. Recollections of boisterous sex with Pat started rushing into my head, as I anticipated fornication with 2 ravishing complete strangers! It was madness as I struggled to stay conscious from the head spinning effect of the alcohol I gulped earlier.

Taura started playing with my armani shirt. Sensually, she teased me and nibbled on my ears as she undressed my top. Janice helped with my bottom as her naughty fingers slowly unbuckled my belt. Laid on some old cardboard, I soaked myself in euphoria as the two girls did their stuff. The girls then assured me that I was in for the greatest time of my life.

Suddenly, Taura pounced onto me and waved her little handcuffs at me. She shot me a dirty look in the eyes and violently exclaimed, you fucking bad naughty little thing, i must punish you today! I knew I was heading for cloud no. 9 when I heard that. She grabbed my hands and chained me in metal, while I awaited the next moment. Threesome! I just couldn't believe what was happening.

The duo suddenly stood up and revealed their ....

At this very second, I shut my eyes and embraced my totally chained hands just to prepare myself for the best thing a women could ever give to a man.

Then I heard,

.

.

.

.

" CNB Officers, we suspect that you're trafficking drugs. You're under arrest! "

I woke up and realized that everything was only but a dream. I was wet below. Infuriated, I got back to sleep again.

PS: I know this is horrible writing. I hope I didn't bore you to tears - or for that matter - cause you to pee in your pants. Nites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home