Thursday, July 12, 2007

HEY HEY YOU YOU

crazyjunkies.blogspot.com has been enjoying a decent viewership of an average of 50 - 60 views daily. And this amazes me. Who are you people? If you're reading this right now, please leave a tag and say hi!



For the entire last night, my stomach was churning like I had a baby or something! The pain that came and go so abruptly was completely nervewracking. And in the midst of battling pain, my mind started to wonder if having premenstrual cramps felt like that too. Imagine the plight of the women who have to undergo that kind of crap some 12 times a year? Perhaps that accounts for their seasonal moody behavior. I remember that I was in total oblivion when the pain struck me whilst traveling home in a bus. I didn't bother to check out the chic chick who was seated adjacently for the first time! No, I was just absorbed by that abdominal pull and cringing away like a wounded bird. On an average, I get stomach pains like twice a year. And that leaves me pretty inadequate when dealing with such a situation. Hah. Now, I begin to understand the reasons my ex-girlfriends behaved funny at times.

A long long time ago ...

kev : hey babe, why don't you just smile? *grins*
ex-gf : leave me alone
kev : smile for me plsss muah muah muah *makes monkey faces*
ex-gf : *no response*
kev : comon come on!! ya can do it!!
ex-gf : *punch kev*

Nah, that didn't happen, much to your disappointment! Heh.

I visited the doctor and received one day MC. I swear I left the hospital at 1.15AM. Right now, I'm going to do some domestic house keeping.

Your mother would term it Clean Your ROOM KIDDO!
But we call it AREA CLEANING AH!

As some of you guys already know, I'm moving out! No, not to the streets where I lay on used paper boxes and sleeping beside dustbins with scraps of leftover at its vicinity! This time, I'm going to have my own room with DOORS! Hallelujah! Thank God! And it is going to be a quiet area because it is located on the 3rd level. So guys, we can all crash over soon! And if I ever decide to get a traveler Pearl drum set, we can just jam there! Woohoo!

As you can see, my area is currently very tidy. *ahem*



And Mandy, I think you really resemble this actress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home