Saturday, July 21, 2007

OLD UNCLE

Is Singapore is a scary place. You can bet on it!

Just this morning, I was heading home from camp at the Jurong East MRT platform when this man, in his 40s came to sit beside me. He saw the SBO & helmet I was lugging and attempted to start a conversation with me.

Here's a summary

MAN : So I see you're in the army?
KEV : Yea
MAN : So watcha gonna do after you ORD?
KEV : Probably studyin overseas man
MAN : Do you have a girlfriend?
KEV : Nah ..
MAN : How about I introduce my daughter to you?
KEV : No thanks!
MAN : Why not boy?
KEV : Cus I no money! No money no honey.
MAN : Do you have a handphone number?
KEV : Ermm.. *contemplated* nope.
MAN : I have this company who is looking for sales assistant, want a job?
KEV : Ermm .. don't think so.

I sped like a bullet out of the train the moment it reached my stop.

OMG! Now I believe in male gigolos!

3 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger innumerabilis said...

Or he could just be a nice but dotty uncle. :P

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger kevin said...

hi, how did u get to chance upon my blog? (:

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Jai Prakash Sharma said...

hey, I'm from India and my uncle works in Singapore. So during my visit there last month, I too had such an experience. Trust me, I really did meet a phycho!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home